Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Someone stole my laptop, is there a way to track it? MacBook…

Customer Question
Someone stole my laptop...

Someone stole my laptop, is there a way to track it?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

MacBook air

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your MacBook Air?

I don’t know , where do I find that?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MacBook Air? What have you tried so far?

I just found out. I drive for Lyft and I had it in the trunk of my car but is gone, I don’t know how many hrs is gone priblaby since 12pm 3/28/2018

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No I just need to know if there is a way to truck my computer

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/29/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 3 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

If find my Mac was enabled, then you can track it

Use my link bellow

https://icloud.com/find

Sign in with your Apple ID if asked

And tell me if you see its location there please

I don’t see a place to sing

It is then auto signing in for you, which is ok

Do you see the laptops location?