Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Icannot ever get the apple if to work. The Apple ID. It’s on…

Customer Question
Icannot ever get the...

Icannot ever get the apple if to work

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

The Apple ID

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

It’s on and off and I keep having to call at& the to set it up but then when I go and do it it says it’s wrong. I can’t get into any apps and I had to reboot my phone and I can’t gwt anything back bc the Is always says it’s wrong even after I change it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Ever since I added a iCloud account that I don’t use my mini Mac says their is a problem with my iCloud and to put in the password ***** it’s always wrong

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/29/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 3 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Hi there and welcome

If you have forgotten your Apple ID you used, you can retrieve i via the link below

https://iforgot.apple.com/appleid#!&section=appleid

Once done, you will likely need to reset your password ***** this you can do via my link below

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

Use the link to reset your password ***** once done use this new password

Once done, you can use these details to sign in on your device

I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.

Else let me know the results please.