Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I cannot get signed in to my iCloud account and my Inbox is…

Customer Question
I cannot get signed...

I cannot get signed in to my iCloud account and my Inbox is not functioning properly

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I changed it today to see if it would help me to get in but it did not

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes, I think so

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I have received many numbers for resetting on my IPhone but nothing completes the process so that it works again

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/29/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer.com, this is a preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.
can you explain me a bit more about this you are unable to login to icloud, did you try to reset your icloud account?

I did and received many new number codes from apple to put in but none of them completed the task so that my inbox is free of the little wiggly sign and working
I have never had to pay before when I asked apple for help. Please verify that you are apple

in my first response its clearly mentioned.

We are Just Answer preminum/paid service a site where customers ask questions on various subjects, and experts give answers. Experts are people who are well-trained and educated in their field. They can provide quick and detailed answers to customer's questions.

If you go here: http://www.justanswer.com/ down at the very bottom of the page in the gray area, on the left side you will see "How It Works." Click on that, and a box will pop up and tell you step-by-step how Just Answer works.

I hope this answers your question, and I look forward helping you with answers to your questions. If you need further information, it will be my pleasure to assist you. Thank you for your interest in Just Answer.

I do not wish to pay for this service. Please assure me that my credit card number is ***** with you or I will have to cancel it.

Contact CUSTOMER SERVICE
http://ww2.justanswer.com/help