Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

It says it’s not activated properly I took it back to the…

Customer Question
It says it’s not...

It says it’s not activated properly I took it back to the store they said it was activated on their behalf

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

It says it’s not activated properly I took it back to the store they said it was activated on their behalfIt wasn’t my phone

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

It wasn’t my phoneNo

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

NoNo that’s it No that’s it

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/29/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 3 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the model of your device please?

Thank you

I phone 6

Thanks

Now if you try to activate it, what exactly happens?

Please let me know the results please

It says this card is already been redeemed I peel the sticker and sent it to her mediately so that’s not true
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 3 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

Can you figure it out

Are you trying to activate your iPhone?

No I’m trying to find out why my iTunes card don’t work on the screen it says it’s not activated properly took it back to store they said it was activated tried again and it says it’s already redeemed which is not true

We are not Apple. You would need to contact Apple for that issue.