Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have ipad which is shown j******@icloud.com. I can not…

Customer Question
I have ipad which is...
I have ipad which is shown j******@icloud.com.
I can not remember what it was.
I tried apple id. I found my one is***@******.***
But i can not remember j******@icloud.com
Now my ipad is blocked. How to solve it
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/29/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Jon, Mac Enthusiast replied 3 months ago
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast

No matter what, you have to make the iPad happy by entering the apple id password ***** the apple id it is displaying which sounds like it is an older apple id you do not remember the password ***** So, therefore, you will have to try and go to https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid and type in your Apple ID and continue. Apple will then provide you with an option to reset your password ***** by email, security questions, text message, etc.

Then once you have the password ***** you can try and sign into the iPad. If it does not work right away, you can try and restart the iPad and make sure you are connected to wifi.