Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I don't know what I did. I hit something wrong and can't get…

Customer Question
I don't know what...

I don't know what I did. I hit something wrong and can't get into siri. It wants my password ***** id. I cant remember it.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Christmas

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

This was my ipad and I don't know where to find this?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No I need a class but can't find any!

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/29/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Jon, Mac Enthusiast replied 3 months ago
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast

Hello, my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

If you feel that you have forgotten your Apple ID password, please go to https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid and type in your Apple ID and continue. Apple will then provide you with an option to reset your password ***** by email, security questions, text message, etc.

Then once you have the password ***** you can try and sign into the Apple device. If it does not work right away, you can try and restart the Apple device and make sure you are connected to wifi.