syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer
Experience:  Systems Engineer with over 18 years experience in configuration, integration and troubleshooting
13852270

Trying to access Apple TV on my tv. Can't remember exactly

Customer Question

trying to access Apple TV on my tv
JA: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?
Customer: can't remember exactly but id and password ***** ok and up to date
JA: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?
Customer: no, and why should I have to do that!!
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no except I lost and have never had problems before but its been a long time since I last used Apple TV
Category: Mac
Expert:  syseng replied 7 months ago.

My name is David.

Issues with blocked streaming media (videos) are often due to memory errors in the network devices that provide your wireless and Internet access. To rule out the network as the culprit, power down the router/modem that provides your wireless and Internet access and unplug the power cord as well. Wait 3 minutes for the memory to drain. Then plug in the power cord on the router/modem and power up the device. Wait for the router/modem to completely start up. Reboot your computer and other devices that connect to the network after the router/modem has completed start up and test to see if the issue is resolved.
Please let me know the result.

Expert:  syseng replied 7 months ago.

Do you still need assistance?