Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How do I log out of facebook. Today. I cannot find a way to…

Customer Question
How do I log...

How do I log out of facebook

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Facebook?

Today

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Facebook?

I cannot find a way to delete my account

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/29/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Michael, Computer Software Engineer replied 4 months ago
Michael
Michael, Computer Software Engineer

Hi, My name is***** to JustAnswer.com. To make sure I don't miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

A complete solution is available by clicking on the link below. Please follow these simple instructions and let me know if you have reached any obstacles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qUlr5vtM0s

Thank you for giving me the opportunity of helping you. My goal is to give you the best experience possible, and hope I’ve provided the information or services you asked. I will be available to answer any follow-up questions you may have. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. I hope I have earned a 5 star rating!

If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Hi Again,

I need to conclude our case, but I will not be able to do that until I am rated.
Would you kindly proceed and rate my services, now?
A 5-star rating is greatly appreciated.

You may rate me by clicking on the stars located in the upper right corner of this page. In case the problem still persists or you have more question then simply use the Reply to an expert or click on the “Continue Conversation” button on justanswer email and I will be happy to answer your follow-up question.