Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have the message Activation Help and I can't remember my…

Customer Question
I have the message...

I have the message Activation Help and I can't remember my password ***** 4 years

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I have no idea although I have made several purchases thru app

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No I can't get on line with the ipad

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/29/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 3 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you provide me the apple ID? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available.

I cant get on my IPad
I already paid $40.00 earlier
did not resolve the problem

Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.