Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Forget password for ipad. Grandauter changed settings a year…

Customer Question
Forget password ***** ipad ...

Forget password ***** ipad

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Grandauter changed settings a year ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I think I have two different emails that at some time where downloaded.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/29/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Jon, Mac Enthusiast replied 3 months ago
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast

Hello, my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

No matter if the apple id is old or new, you will have to make the iPad happy by entering the correct password ***** the apple id on display. Therefore, If you feel that you have forgotten your Apple ID password, please go to https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid and type in your Apple ID and continue. Apple will then provide you with an option to reset your password ***** by email, security questions, text message, etc.

Then once you have the password ***** you can try and sign into the iPad. If it does not work right away, you can try and restart the iPad and make sure you are connected to wifi.

If you have any questions along the way, please let me know.

Please consider rating my services with the stars next to my name as it helps others know I am here to help.

If for some reason you still need help, please do not rate my services in a negative way but instead just let me know what happened or what did not work and I will continue to help you troubleshoot the issue.