Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Thank you for the help I'm sure you can give. The story is…

Customer Question
Pearl, thank you for...

Pearl, thank you for the help I'm sure you can give. The story is this - When I first got this machine I had access to two other email addresses to which I loaded programs, Both these emails have long since disappeared from my needs but of course, still appear when I need to upgrade from the App store. To make things worse, when I answer the security questions I get a 'Nope, wrong response'! How can I reset to fit my current email address?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I'm embarressed - I cant remember!

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Not that I'm aware of??

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Pearl, if we can get this sorted I will extol your name forever!!

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
Are we still connected????
Are we still connected
3/29/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 3 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the make and model of the computer with the issue?

Please let me know

Richard,
I’m afraid the time between questioning & your contacting is unacceptable to me as I needed the answer earlier. I have already advised I do not wish to continue with this account and have requested it be cancelled

of course, no problem