Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am playing Hollywood casino games it say I have purchased…

Customer Question
I am playing Hollywood...

I am playing Hollywood casino games it say I have purchased the points and it says ok, then as it downloads it just cycles. It does that for a long time, maybe 5 min. When the game comes back I do not have the points I ordered, but I am getting charged for the. I think it has happened at least 3 or 4 times. Can you track what is going on and how can I prevent it

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Ipad

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Just a couple of days maybe a week. I don’t know how to figure it out

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Just if I am paying for things I am not getting

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/29/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 3 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you please hold the home and power buttons down on the iPad then release.

Let the iPad restart and tell me how it then functions please