Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I accidentally made a $50 in app purchase i dont want. The…

Customer Question
I accidentally made a...

I accidentally made a $50 in app purchase i dont want

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

The app is grindr

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

Nothing, i opened the app and it was on the purcahse page and it charged my account i dont have the money

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to cancel the purcahse

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/29/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Russell H., Long-time Computer Expert replied 3 months ago
Russell H., Long-time Computer Expert

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your Apple device purchase question.

Try going to this page:

https://help.grindr.com/hc/en-us/categories/202558167-Subscriptions

and choose the link appropriate to your device (i.e. Cancel on iOS device/iphone/iPad, or else Cancel on Android device), and follow that procedure, to cancel your subscription. If you accidentally activated the Free Trial, then cancelling it at once may get the money refunded, perhaps.

If it was a different sort of purchase, I'm not sure what you can do, aside from look for the contact info for the company on the purchase listing in your bank account, and call that number to explain and ask for a refund for the mistaken purchase.