Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My mac tells me that my yahoo and i cloud are "offline" but…

Customer Question
My mac tells me...

My mac tells me that my yahoo and i cloud are "offline" but I'm able r

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your Apple device?

Sorry; to send and receive email and use the net also my i phone is fine

Technician's Assistant: Which lights are solid and which are blinking on your router?

All are on - lan, transmit and receive are intermittently blinking but are mostly solid

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/28/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Eric Ewing, IT Pro replied 3 months ago
Eric Ewing
Eric Ewing, IT Pro

Hi! I'm Eric, a Mac expert who's been paired with you through JustAnswer.com. I'm reviewing your question now, and will return w/ an answer soon!

Hello! Is this happening even following a reboot? If not, can you estimate approximately how long after rebooting the problem occurs?

Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 3 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Hi there

Do you still need assistance with this?

Please let me know