Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Tinc which is here, but I can't get it to accept the

Customer Question
Tinc which is here...

Tinc which is here, but I can't get it to accept the password ***** have written down.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I am looking for that info but where do I look?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

I jut received it 2 days ago. It is charged and working but I can't get in.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Maybe the info is on the box in the trash room. I'll go and look

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
90 day limited warranty
3/28/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Jon, Mac Enthusiast replied 3 months ago
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast

Hello, my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

ok

When you mention that you can't get it to accept the password, are you referring to your apple id password? Also, are you using an Apple iPad, iPhone, or iPod? If this is true, you can reset your apple id password ***** going to https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid and type in your Apple ID and continue. Apple will then provide you with an option to reset your password ***** by email, security questions, text message, etc.

Then once you have the password ***** you can try and sign into the Apple device. If it does not work right away, you can try and restart the Apple device and make sure you are connected to wifi.

If this does not pertain to your issue please let me know the device you are trying to use and if it is your apple id account or not.

If you have any questions along the way, please let me know.

Please consider rating my services with the stars next to my name as it helps others know I am here to help.

If for some reason you still need help, please do not rate my services in a negative way but instead just let me know what happened or what did not work and I will continue to help you troubleshoot the issue.

I think I solved it, but will get back to you if it doesn't work

Just glad you got it to work. If I have helped in any way please consider rating my services. Thank you and have a good day.