Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to reset my apple password and my iCloud password.

Customer Question
I need to reset...

I need to reset my apple password ***** my iCloud password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Coupl3 of months ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes but unsuccessful, I was suppose to receive a text or call this morning but did not

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/28/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Cabletech
Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome! I would be happy to assist today with your question.

Give me just a moment while I review the information provided.

I'm sorry to hear you haven't received any text or call regarding your account reset. I would like to work with you to try to get this done and make sure everything on file is correct. May I have the email address for your Apple account?

I just entered my credit card info
Entered all CC info when I started this process
Why do you need it again

It may have asked to do a secure connect but you are good to go on that. We are only working on resetting the password ***** disregard that popup.

Can you verify this phone number for me? ‎(•••) •••-••69