Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Wish I knew,. My password works on my IPad, I need to check…

Customer Question
Wish I knew,...

Wish I knew, . My password ***** on my IPad, I need to check if what I have written in my note book , is what you have.. maybe my typing was in error and doesn’t match my book. Please send me a code to check Kindle, IPad and I phone.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

CCHRISTMAS DAY.!!! Look, I am 83 years young and still learning this technology. Help me get all three on the same password.. obviously, I don’t “ dot com.” Too well.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Nope, don’t understand, My apple iPhone is***@******.***. My phone [email protected]@comcast.net. Are the passwords the same?..

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Don’ t know enough to ask...

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/28/2018
Mac Support Specialist: syseng, Systems Engineer replied 3 months ago
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

First, are you able to login to each of the accounts and do you have the password ***** each of the accounts?

Do you still need assistance?