Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I just got a new IPAD and need help setting it up please. I…

Customer Question
I just got a...

I just got a new IPAD and need help setting it up please.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

I do not know, I saw it once on the screen and then lost it. It's the new on for 319.00 from MacMall

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I am 86 years old and have an very old IPAD. I also have an up to date Mac desktop. High Sierra I do not have an I Phone.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/28/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Jon, Mac Enthusiast replied 3 months ago
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast

Hello, my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

OK, I can help you set up your iPad. Just let me know what screen you are currently on and we can go screen by screen.

Please ignore any offers for remote assist as those are automated and not sent by me personally. Plus, in this case, we can not remote into mobile devices anyways so we can chat through these messages instead.

Your IPAD could not be activated..... I
If this problem persists, contact Apple Support
Try Again

OK then if you are getting the message "Your IPAD could not be activated..... I
If this problem persists, contact Apple Support" then choose "back" in the top left corner and choose your wifi network again and enter your password *****

I I am set up, thank you. I did not need your help after all. Thanks

ok