Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mi I phone 7 is stuck on the startup apple fir 5 minutes…

Customer Question
Mi I phone 7 is...
Mi I phone 7 is stuck on the startup apple fir 5 minutes what can I do
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/28/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Jon, Mac Enthusiast replied 3 months ago
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast

Hello, my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

First I would like for you to try a force restart on your device and you do this by doing the following:

Press and hold both the Side and Volume Down buttons for at least 10 seconds, until you see the Apple logo.

Let me know what happens.

Fixed it

Glad you are all fixed.

Please consider rating my services with the stars next to my name as it helps others know I am here to help.

Thank you. Take care.