Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My I phone 7 is frozen on the start up screan. It turned off…

Customer Question
My I phone 7...

My I phone 7 is frozen on the start up screan

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot on your iPhone 7 (pressing and holding the On/Off button and the Volume Down key)?

Ok it turned off when should I turn it back on

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Ok I turned it on and it appears to be stuck on the apple again

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/28/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 3 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Do you have any computer like Windows 10/8/7 or Macbook?

We may need to connect your iPhone to the computer and update your iPhone.