Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Where do I get a battery for my iphone 6s? Verizon. It is…

Customer Question
Where do I get...

Where do I get a battery for my iphone 6s ?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Verizon

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

It is tw0 years old and has to be recharged all the time

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/28/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 4 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue

You have to go to the apple store locally or an apple repair store...

They will replace your battery for between $35 and $50 depending on the greed of the store