Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

It has been disabled. Iphone 6. About a week. I went to the…

Customer Question
It has been disabled ...

It has been disabled

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Iphone 6

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

About a week. I went to the apple site and changed password, added new email account and changed credit card

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/28/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 3 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Do you have any backup of your iPhone in iCloud or Computer? The reason why I am asking is we can go ahead and try doing reset on the iPhone which will erase all the data and the passcode. If you have a backup, we can restore the data and contact back to your iPhone.

I do not have backup

Do you still see disabled in the screen? or asking for passcode?

I don't want to spend 39 dollars for you to fix it

Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.

I don't want the secure remote assistance, can you still fix it?

Yes, we can fix it via chat

I'm going to go now. I have run out of time. Will try again later

Please get back to us, whenever you feeling free. Thanks