Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I'm trying to import contacts from BombBomb and I have a CSV…

I'm trying to import...

I'm trying to import contacts from BombBomb and I have a CSV file with my contacts. I can't figure out how to import them. Can you help me?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Macbook air

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your MacBook Air?

Are you there?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MacBook Air? What have you tried so far?

I just started. I want to export a csv file into my gmail contacts. How do I do that?

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/28/2018
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

To make sure, do you just want to import the CSV file to your Gmail Contacts?

I don't need remote access. Just walk me thru it.

Ok, on your Mac, open this website --> https://www.google.com/contacts/?hl=en

Click "Switch to old version" in left side or open this website --> https://www.google.com/contacts/u/0/?cplus=1

Click on the More button at the top and select Import. Locate and select the CSV file to improt them to Google Contacts.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you until we fix the problem

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok as it will badly affect my job here. Instead of rating, please let me know by replying in here and I will stay with you and try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.

When I use your links it takes me to my email sign-in page and I can't do what you asked. How do I get to just google mail without my email page? There are no options on the page that comes up.

You need to sign in to Google account first. Then you need to click on the links again which will then take you directly to the Google Contacts.

Thank you, ***** ***** When I add contacts and have updated cvs files, when I import them will the duplicates be added too or filtered out?

You're welcome. The duplicates will be added, but the Google Contacts can easily identify the duplicates and let you fix it. In the Google Contacts website, click on More > Find & Merge Duplicates.

Ashik, Mac Technician
Great, thank you.

You're most welcome !