Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Logged off ipad how can I get back on iPad air. Logged off…

Customer Question
Logged off ipad how...

Logged off ipad how can I get back on iPad air

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Logged off Facebook how to get it back

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Three days. My fault for accidentally logging out

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

How to stop getting hundreds of junk mail a day

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
At what cost for you to fix it?
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/28/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 3 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Do you see facebook icon in your iPad? If you see that, please click the icon and check if it is asking for username or password?