Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Yesterday I went to Apple Store. They were unable to fix my…

Customer Question
Yesterday I went to...

Yesterday I went to Apple Store. They were unable to fix my phone I phone 6 plus. They gave me a free phone. They supposedly transferred my contacts, apps, etc. this phone is not accepting my internet password, I have none of my contacts, apps etc on phone. Luckily I do own iPad HELP

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your iPhone?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Which lights are solid and which are blinking on your router?

One moment

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

My iPad and television are connected to wi if so its working

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/28/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Do you have any computer connected to the same WiFi network? So that we can retrieve your WiFi password.

I have my password *****'s on back of wifi equipment
My iPad and smartphone are connected and working
Correction smart tv

It sounds like you are unable to connect your Smart TV to the WiFi network, Is it right?

No it is connected

Thank you so much for updating the status and I am glad to hear that. If you have any other concern or else if you face any technical issue, I will be available to help you. Is there anything else I may assist you today?

No you were to fix it without additional cost

I understand, I am a user of the site just like you and I am not sure about the payment related issue, You can contact JustAnswer's Customer Service for payment related question by clicking on the Contact Us button at the bottom of your screen or by going to this link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/customer-support or You can also reach them via Phone: 1-***-***-****