Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Password. IphoneSE. Trying for airlines tickets password…

Customer Question
IphoneSE Technician's Assistant: How...

IphoneSE

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

Trying for airlines tickets password *****

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/28/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Dustin, Mac Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Dustin, Mac Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Is it your apple id password ***** rejected? If so, heres how to change it

Lets try the following steps to reset your apple id password, Go to the link below, enter your applie id.

https://iforgot.apple.com/

After entering your apple id, either answer your security questions and reset your password. Or , have an email sent to your email address. Then open your email and click the reset link inside that email to reset your password.

Once you have set a new password. Turn your device off, then back on and try to sign in with the apple id and the new password ***** just set.
If you get stuck or run into any issues, let me know!

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.