Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can,t get my Ipad to open. keeps telling me I need to

Customer Question
I can,t get my...

I can,t get my Ipad to open. keeps telling me I need to enter the Apple ID and password ***** used to set up iCloud. NOW let me say I am 77 and my husband is 79. We are stumped by all this. Connie

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I will look up what I n have

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Just a minute will check, I have no idea what that is

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Oh it also says something about "because the owner has used Find my Phone" to link it to their Apple ID

Submitted: 24 days ago.Category: Mac
3/28/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Ameen Khan, Computer Technician replied 24 days ago
Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan, Computer Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I will do my best to help you today.

To be sure I don't miss anything, have you tried resetting your Apple ID password *****?

Thanks

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
No

Okay, I would suggest we try to reset your Apple ID online, that way we will have the correct password ***** login on your iPad.

Do you have a computer which you can get to right now?

You will need to go to https://appleid.apple.com

and click on forgot password ***** follow the steps.
if you need any help, let me know. We can also try with a remote session where I can walk you through each step.

Mike, Mac Medic