Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need help in resetting my apple ID Password. I have access…

Customer Question
I need help in...

I need help in resetting my apple ID Password. I have access to an I Pad linked to the phone and a lap top. I have my I phone but is seems to be locked.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I really don't know. I am using a HP with windows 10

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I actually went to the local apple store on yesterday. I was not able to get much done. The apple folk could not reach me by my cell phone. They loaned me a phone but I was not able to fix the problem.. The job number was 100493162066.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Before my phone quit, got a bright red, pink, and blue label appeared on the screen.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/28/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 3 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed with any troubleshooting, please let me know your email address registered with apple.

I am not sure you can assist me with my cellphone is not working. I would rather you assist me by walking me thru it. I have a I-Pad. I decline the Secure Remote Assistance. You can reach me on my land line at(###) ###-####
Mac Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 3 months ago

I will first check what we can do here.

Please wait.

Mac Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 3 months ago

Confirm Phone Number ending with 59

You cannot help me since my cellphone is not working. My laptop is working as well as my I Pad. Can you walk me thru the process. I do not want remote assistance. The main problem is with the cell phone and it is not working. The screen open and I can not send or receive any messages. That is why I sent my land line number.
Mac Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 3 months ago

I have not accepted your remote access since that will not help us in resolving the problem.

I need your phone number to confirm and send you reset instructions.

So, please provide the numb ending with 59

What is the next step? How do I resent my Apple ID password?
Mac Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 3 months ago

please provide the number ending with 59

I am waiting for instructions.
Please communicate as we are now.
Mac Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 3 months ago

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

Go to the above link and try resetting your password.