Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need help in resetting my apple ID Password. I have access…

Customer Question
I need help in...

I need help in resetting my apple ID Password. I have access to an I Pad linked to the phone and a lap top. I have my I phone but is seems to be locked.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I really don't know. I am using a HP with windows 10

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I actually went to the local apple store on yesterday. I was not able to get much done. The apple folk could not reach me by my cell phone. They loaned me a phone but I was not able to fix the problem.. The job number was 100493162066.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Before my phone quit, got a bright red, pink, and blue label appeared on the screen.

Submitted: 26 days ago.Category: Mac
3/28/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 26 days ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed with any troubleshooting, please let me know your email address registered with apple.

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
I am not sure you can assist me with my cellphone is not working. I would rather you assist me by walking me thru it. I have a I-Pad. I decline the Secure Remote Assistance. You can reach me on my land line at(###) ###-####
Mac Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 26 days ago

I will first check what we can do here.

Please wait.

Mac Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 26 days ago

Confirm Phone Number ending with 59

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
You cannot help me since my cellphone is not working. My laptop is working as well as my I Pad. Can you walk me thru the process. I do not want remote assistance. The main problem is with the cell phone and it is not working. The screen open and I can not send or receive any messages. That is why I sent my land line number.
Mac Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 26 days ago

I have not accepted your remote access since that will not help us in resolving the problem.

I need your phone number to confirm and send you reset instructions.

So, please provide the numb ending with 59

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
What is the next step? How do I resent my Apple ID password?
Mac Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 26 days ago

please provide the number ending with 59

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
I am waiting for instructions.
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
Please communicate as we are now.
Mac Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 26 days ago

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

Go to the above link and try resetting your password.

Mike, Mac Medic