Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Need new Apple password. Two days ago. My wife’s phone uses…

Customer Question
Need new Apple password ...

Need new Apple password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Two days ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

My wife’s phone uses the same password

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/28/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed with any troubleshooting, please let me know your email address registered with apple.