Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to change my old email “[email protected] to my current…

Customer Question
I need to change...

I need to change my old email “*****@******.*** to my current email ‘*****@******.***’ Apple ID

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I thought a few days ago. But it didn’t change my Apple ID as expected

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I have no idea about a Apple online account reset tool .I did this with Apple support. I don’t know why it didn’work

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No,I thought this is connected

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/28/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Ameen Khan, Computer Technician replied 3 months ago
Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan, Computer Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I will do my best to help you today.

To help me better assist you, please tell me if you trying to change the Apple ID account on your iPhone, iPad to the gmail one?

Thanks

Okay, lets try these steps first. Its a two part process. We will sign out of the first account and then sign in with the correct account.

Launch Settings on your iPhone or iPad.
Tap the Apple ID banner at the top of the screen.
Scroll to the bottom and tap Sign Out.

Open Settings, tap banner, tap Sign Out
Enter your password ***** your iCloud Apple ID.

Tap Turn Off.

Tap Sign out of iCloud, enter password, tap Turn Off
Toggle the switch on for each set of data that you want to keep on your iPhone.

Tap Sign Out to confirm that you want to sign out of your iCloud account.

Next, hit Sign In and then use your current gmail account to sign in.

Kindly try the above steps and let me know how it goes.

Thanks

Whar

If you need help with those steps, i can remotely assist you as well. I will send the offer. You can choose to accept OR we can continue through chat. Thanks