Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My Apple ID has been disabled. I log in, it seems ok and…

Customer Question
My Apple ID has...

My Apple ID has been disabled. I log in, it seems ok and then I cannot download music.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

About a week ago.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, that’s it. Thank you.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/28/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Cabletech
Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome! I would be happy to assist today with your question.

Give me just a moment while I review the information provided.

I see you're having an issue with your Apple ID. I'd like to help you reset your password. May I get the email associated with your Apple ID account?

No, thanks. Just tell me what to do.

If you seen an ad, please click the X on it. Can you verify this number? ‎(•••) •••-••45

Are you still online?