Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Battery on iphone not charging. I think is it 6 or 7. I am…

Customer Question
Battery on iphone not...

Battery on iphone not charging

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

I think is it 6 or 7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I am nervous being 73 years old - trying not to get anxious. I t was work when I was ready for bed about- 9:30 so I plugged it in to charge for the night and all of a sudden it went dark with the very low battery sign.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I have tried another outlet and even hooked it up to an excellory charger. My iphone case has an extra battery in it on the back

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
how much longer? I am getting nervous about this website
it was been 8 minutes please respond
please respond -
3/28/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Michael, Computer Software Engineer replied 4 months ago
Michael
Michael, Computer Software Engineer

Hi, My name is***** to JustAnswer.com. To make sure I don't miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

I am so sorry for not responding to you quickly enough. Let do this again, but please let me know what time you will be available so I can make myself available for you as well.

Again, sorry for the delay and I look forward to hearing from you.