Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can’t purchase anything from iTunes. I don’t know. I m…

Customer Question
I can’t purchase anything...

I can’t purchase anything from iTunes

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

I don’t know

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iTunes?

I m going to purchase online anything they say contact to I tunes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Ok

Submitted: 27 days ago.Category: Mac
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
I m waiting
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/28/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Oleksandr Ilyn,
 replied 27 days ago
Oleksandr Ilyn
Hi:
I'm Oleksandr and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Best,
Oleksandr-Moderator
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Uplive2018 app
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Hello is anyone there
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 27 days ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

Mike, Mac Medic