Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My e mail address is [email protected] and I have forgotten my pass…

Customer Question
My e mail address...

My e mail address is [email protected] and I have forgotten my pass word

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Long time ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/28/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Michael, Computer Software Engineer replied 3 months ago
Michael
Michael, Computer Software Engineer

Hi, My name is***** to JustAnswer.com. To make sure I don't miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

R u there? may I help you, please?

If you are not available do not worry. Please just let me know when you will be available online and I make myself available too.

Regards,

Michael