Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

It is my ipad pro .. i am using it for my restaurant -

Customer Question
It is my ipad...

It is my ipad pro .. i am using it for my restaurant - running lightspeed pos .,

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

The battery drained very fast .. i delete the app n re installed and turn the brightness to a little over 1/2 bar .. it and i update to ios 11.2.6 ..

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Now i want to double check the ios .. it disappeared .. pls help !!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Also it would say assessory not supported thus i cannot rake payment from this ipad pro that is supposed to connect to a dejavoo z9 terminal

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/28/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 3 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

No Josh . I do not need your assistance any longer .