Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

It is my ipad pro .. i am using it for my restaurant -

Customer Question

It is my ipad pro .. i am using it for my restaurant - running lightspeed pos .,
JA: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?
Customer: the battery drained very fast .. i delete the app n re installed and turn the brightness to a little over 1/2 bar .. it and i update to ios 11.2.6 ..
JA: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?
Customer: now i want to double check the ios .. it disappeared .. pls help !!
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Also it would say assessory not supported thus i cannot rake payment from this ipad pro that is supposed to connect to a dejavoo z9 terminal
Category: Mac
Expert:  Josh replied 7 months ago.

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
No Josh . I do not need your assistance any longer .