Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I don't have an Apple device. I cannot get into iTunes on my…

Customer Question
I don't have an...

I don't have an Apple device. I cannot get into iTunes on my PC. I was in my Music library just before then went off. I tried uninstalling but I am being told I may not have permission to uninstall. Says windows cannot access the special device path or file and I may not have the appropriate permission to access the item/s. Also I had not updated Itunes

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

In last 6 months. I have not had to use my password ***** until now to access music library, only when I purchase music

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No I tried to see if I could access music library but I also checked my account in last 2 days

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, not sure what else you might want to know

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/28/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Michael, Computer Software Engineer replied 3 months ago
Michael
Michael, Computer Software Engineer

Hi, My name is***** to JustAnswer.com. To make sure I don't miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Hi, there.

r u with me?

I am here, but no I do not wish you to connect to my device. I have made a mistake and I would prefer to contact Apple Support myself. Thank you

that is fine.

ok.

Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 3 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!