Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Since I downloaded the last update 11.2.6, my phone just…

Since I downloaded the...

Since I downloaded the last update 11.2.6, my phone just shuts off.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

It is a 5. Apple. Model ME342LLA

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your ME342LLA? What have you tried so far?

It just started since I updated the new iOS update 11.2.6. I do not know what to try.

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/28/2018
Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. On your iPhone 5, please press and hold both the Power (On / Off) button and the Home button (which is located right below the screen) together for at least 10 seconds, until the Apple logo appears, then wait a bit, then check.

- Does that do anything? Is there anything showing on your iPhone 5's screen now?

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.

It brought up the start with my 4 code

Can you please enter your code and check? Does it work?

I do not want someone to remote. Can't someone help me?

Please ignore that. Can you please enter your iPhone's passcode and check? Does it work?

it brings up my apps.

Great. Is your iPhone working fine now?

If it continues to turn off is that the fix?

Yes, but it should not turn off again. I've emailed you, so you can always get back to me if there is still any issue later on. Do you need help with anything else today?

No thank you. I have never had any problems before just since I updated it

You're welcome. Don't worry, you can always get back to me anytime as needed. Also, can you please take a moment to rate my service by clicking on the 5-star icon at the top, then click on Submit. Thank you very much,

Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech
Will do and thanks again.