Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Twang to put yahoo messenger on this device. I have it on…

Customer Question
Twang to put yahoo...

Twang to put yahoo messenger on this device

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I have it on this device to get email

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Have tried to install by going to google

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Also want to be able to see my kindle books installed . It say s my library is empty

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
Can I get text messages on this device
3/28/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 3 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

I am still having trouble but do not have the time now

OK