Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Zit has to due with an update for boom beach game. Says it…

Customer Question
Zit has to due...

Zit has to due with an update for boom beach game. Says it has already loaded but no update was done. No where to do it again

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

Not sure where do I look

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Boom Beach?

The last update til the one for today. Don’t know date

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/28/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 3 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!