Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Need to change my iTunes password - do not know my password.

Customer Question
Need to change...

Need to change my iTunes password ***** do not know my password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Never

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Don't know how

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I updated my software and cannot open new version

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/28/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 3 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you provide me the apple ID? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available. Your apple ID is normally your email address which is register with the apple.

phone number is(###) ###-####

Do you have an access to your email account(*****@******.***)?