Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I tried donating for Nicole Hubbard Cupp set it up. I

Customer Question
I tried donating for...

I tried donating for Jessica Nicole Hubbard Cupp set it up. I entered 50. Wrote message hit donate now and hit MasterCard and screen disappeared. So l did it again l need to know do you have information from the 1st one l did a few weeks ago to charge for this time

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Apple l pad

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

It l pad air

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

I tried a second time and now l need your help to make sure my donation goes through.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Judy Mayse is my name if that help there are 2 try’s back to back tonight

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/28/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 3 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.