Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Don't have apple ID or password. I don't know husband did…

Customer Question
Don't have apple ID...

Don't have apple ID or password

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I don't know husband did everything and he passed away. I have a apple ipad but wont let me in wo id and password

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Just recently tried a couple of user names and password ***** I cant get into my ipad

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No that's it thxs

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/28/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Your apple ID is normally an email address which is register with the apple. If you provide me your husband's Email ID? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available.

The IPad was a gift to me. Iamsure he used my email address. But just in case I will give you both oh them. mine is***@******.*** his is***@******.***

I could see that you have requested a Secure Remote Assistance, but payment got failed. In this case You can contact JustAnswer's Customer Service by clicking on the Contact Us button at the bottom of your screen or by going to this link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/customer-support or You can also reach them via Phone: 1-***-***-****