Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I forgot my password, can't get into my phone properly,

Customer Question
I forgot my password...

I forgot my password, can't get into my phone properly, everything is going wrong with this phone, no storage can't buy any because i don't have a password ***** use

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I tried the other day, this has been sheer hell, I think my last password ***** can remember is my grandson 0121

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes and it would not let me in without a password, I want mire storage for my iphone 6 plus, please help

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Just show me what to do, at 74 I thin i need a flip phone

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/27/2018
Mac Support Specialist: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 3 months ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! I will work to provide accurate advice. Give me a minute to read your submission.

If Secure Remote Assistance is offered, please ignore it.

To clarify; is this concerning the stand alone 4/6 digit passcode to unlock the device OR is it the password ***** the Apple ID?