Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to change my password. Apple iphone. What are the…

Customer Question
I need to change...

I need to change my password

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Apple iphone

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

What are the choices

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Several months, went to the Apple store in Houston Texas. The problem is I don’t know my password

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/27/2018
Mac Support Specialist: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 3 months ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! I will work to provide accurate advice. Give me a minute to read your submission.

If Secure Remote Assistance is offered, please ignore it.

To clarify; is this concerning the stand alone 4/6 digit passcode to unlock the device OR is it the password ***** the Apple ID?