Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

What is Apple doing to help get my iPad Pro connected to my…

Customer Question
What is Apple doing...

What is Apple doing to help get my iPad Pro connected to my favorite game Pearl’s Peril? I have not been able to play since early on Saturday.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

11.2.6

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Since Saturday. I have deleted & then reloaded game.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I have an Air that also was not working but that has come back online.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/28/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 3 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

It is working again.

Great!