Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I’m buying YouTube red and my visa debit card keeps coming…

Customer Question
I’m buying YouTube red...

I’m buying YouTube red and my visa debit card keeps coming back telling me the experation date can’t be in the past but the date I’m putting in is 08 2020. What can I do?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

iPhone 8

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I’m trying to buy YouTube red but when I put debit card info it keeps coming back saying my experation date is in the past but the date I put in is 08 2020.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

This is a new phone I had the service on my old phone

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/27/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 4 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue.

Are you sure you are typing the numbers in the right order as far as month and year?

Sounds like a silly question but it happens all the time.. Some companies like to have this backwards and it confuses people

I just used the same information to get your service
Mac Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 4 months ago

Ok give me a minute, I am going to try to get it on my phone and see what the format is and see if i cant figure this out for you

Mac Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 4 months ago

It should be trying to charge you through your credit card in itunes correct?

Have you tried to make the changed in your phone setup?

I don’t know how
Mac Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 4 months ago

Ok ill send you steps to follow

Mac Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 4 months ago

TAP SETTINGS ICON

TAP ITUNES & APP STORE

TAP BLUE ID AT THE VERY TOP

TAP VIEW APPLE ID

SIGN IN

TAP PAYMENT INFORMATION

PROCEED TO CHANGE YOUR CARD THERE