Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to have my password to be the same for my MAC, iPad &

Customer Question
I need to have...

I need to have my password ***** be the same for my MAC, iPad & phone

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Earlier today but I cannot get everything with the same password.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I tried to reset but do not know if it was through Appl'es One Line account

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not right now. I just ant all three to have the same password

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/27/2018
Mac Support Specialist: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 3 months ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! I will work to provide accurate advice. Give me a minute to read your submission.

If Secure Remote Assistance is offered, please ignore it.

Are you referring to the password ***** your Apple ID?