Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I don't know my apple ID password. How do I set a new one?

Customer Question
I don't know my...

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I'd like to update my iPhone to an 8+. In order to transfer my stuff into the new phone, I need to give the gal my password. Sierra 10.12.5

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
How long do I wait for support on this question? I just want to reset my password!
3/27/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast replied 3 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast

Sorry for the delayed response. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

May I have your Apple ID so that i can check for the password ***** option from my side?

Is this a joke? There's nothing to fix. How do I reset my Apple ID password?

An email has been sent to your email address, p•••••@g•••••.com. Follow the directions in the email to reset your password.Please let me know if it works for you.