Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Can't remember my Applle ID # and need to find my Email

Customer Question
Can't remember my Applle...

Can't remember my Applle ID # and need to find my Email address It's on Icloud. Phone # is(###) ###-#### home #.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Don't think I did.My cell is locked up pretty sure there is a pix of my password ***** Sprint store for Apple ID and aso correct email. I had gotten mixed up and thougt my email was on outllook. Please help? I hve a lot of trouble with phone due to shaky hands

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No I tried my phone number as suggested. Coud make it Jake 2018

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I need to know how to unlock phone,what my email address is, and will the password ***** 3018 work for new password. Thanks

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/27/2018
Mac Support Specialist: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 4 months ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! I will work to provide accurate advice. Give me a minute to read your submission.

If Secure Remote Assistance is offered, please ignore it.

Your email address is normally used as the username for your Apple ID. You should be able to reset your password ***** a computer using the site:

http://iforgot.apple.com/

1) Enter your Apple ID and click Continue. (If you have forgotten your Apple ID, click the option to “look it up” on that same page and supply the requested info. Then, once you have the ID, return to reset the password ***** needed.)

NOTE: If you are asked to confirm your trusted phone number, or asked for a “Recovery Key”, AND you also have a Mac or an iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch using the SAME Apple ID where you can currently access the home screen, STOP and let me know - otherwise continue.

2) Select the option to reset your password. Choose how to reset your password:

• select "Answer security questions" to answer your stored security questions and then follow the rest of the steps.
  • select "Get an email" to receive an email you can use to reset your password.

3) Once you have the Apple ID and have reset the password, test out that it is working properly by signing into the Apple ID management site: https://appleid.apple.com/

While signed in, it's a good idea to verify that all other details are current and correct.

4) You should restart all your Apple devices before signing in with the new password.

If you still have concerns, don’t negatively rate my answer, just reply back and let me know. I'll be happy to advise you further. When finished, please give a positive rating so I can be credited for my assistance. You are judging my personal service only (not this website, the price, or your issue) and high ratings assure I remain in good standing.

Thanks and good luck,