Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have an IPad which has a screen which is very

Customer Question
Greetings, i have an...

Greetings, i have an IPad which has a screen which is very dark....cloudy. I was told that I need to make an appointment. Is there any availability at Apple Aventura Florida tomorrow, say midday?

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot on your device (pressing and holding the Home and Sleep/Wake buttons for 10 seconds)?

I have. I have done so a couple times. I brought it in in December, and was told that I needed to have a tech ;look at it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I do not think so. I have, as I have said, brought the IPad in a couple times already. I think the fix is beyond me.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/28/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Russell H., Long-time Computer Expert replied 3 months ago
Russell H., Long-time Computer Expert

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your iPad question.

As for Apple Aventura Florida, at Aventura Mall,

***** Aventura, FL 33180

Opens 10AM Wed

(###) ###-####/p>

Phone: (305)(###) ###-####/a>

you would have to make or seek an appointment there yourself, by calling 10 AM or later, tomorrow.

And there is this online service by which Apple offers the ability to contact / make appointment / etc., about your iPad:

https://getsupport.apple.com/?caller=arshw&locale=en_US&storeID=R087&lat=25.955916&long=-80.141411

select iPad, then on the next screen select Repairs & Physical Damage (from the sound of it, the cloudy or dark screen might be damaged, e.g. a failing backlight 'bulb', or worse....), and so forth.

If this answers your question, please rate my answer. A five-star rating would be appreciated!

If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.

Thanks.